Last week I ordered a few new things from J Crew and now I'm finally beginning to wear them. This chambray shirt is my favorite piece because it is comfy enough to sleep in yet has little details that make the shirt special. The fading and pockets were what drew me to the shirt when I saw it online and they proved to make the shirt perfect for me! The local meteorologists are predicting 3 to 6 inches of snow this weekend where I live in Ma so this may be the last time for a while I don't need a heavy jacket and boots. I'll be curling up this weekend with a few of my favorites and a new book pictured below as well as some scary movies perfect for Halloween! Except, I have no idea which scary movies to watch, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Everyone have a happy Halloween weekend!
~ Caroline
Shirt - J Crew
Pants - Vigoss Studio
Shoes - Deena & Ozzy



smokkkkkin ;) hmu sometime gurl
ReplyDeletelove the location you chose to shoot the pictures - juts makes such a difference! :)
ReplyDeletelove your jeans shirt by the way:)
lots and lots of love
xx
http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch