Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hydrangeas

       This week has been dreary in Massachusetts so when the sun finally came out yesterday for a few hours I took advantage of it with some friends! The last hydrangeas of the Summer were still blooming in my yard and I couldn't resist picking some for my bedroom. While, it may be pretty obvious from my recent posts I can't seem to stop wearing my new boots. I'm am still madly in love with them and everything they go with. I have been trying to pair fall staples, like the boots and casual sweaters, with some of my favorite summer pieces, like this dress I borrowed (well really stole since she may not get it back) from my friend!
~ Caroline



The flowers I picked on my nightstand with October Elle Magazine
Sweater Gap
Dress Forever 21
Scarf Johnstons  
Boots Anne Klein

No comments:

Post a Comment