I can't believe it has been a week since I have posted. This last week has been crazy. Last weekend the first Nor' Easter of the Winter hit Ma leaving most of my town out of power for days. Then I got sick leaving me under the weather for the rest of this week. However, I am feeling better now so here is a post dedicated to my love of shoes! Below are a few favorites of mine that I saw on Pinterest. Enjoy!
~ Caroline



Love the first pair of shoes, modern classics!
ReplyDeletehttp://victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com/
waow those heels in the first pictures i want! PS. To get a little bit in the Christmas mood.. Join my ‘Mystery fashion goodiebag’ giveaway with Monki, Pull & Bear goodies and more! here:
ReplyDeletehttp://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/12/giveaway-x-mystery-fashion-goodiebag.html
I'm LOVING cap-toe right now!
ReplyDeletehttp://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/
Love these pictures! Those Jimmy Choo heels are fabulous.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Meera
Oh my, love the middle pic!
ReplyDelete<a
href="http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/>http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/</a>
I love all of these, but those flats are particularly sweet! Great picks :)
ReplyDeleteAlex xo
tovogueorbust.com
Thanks so much! If you want please check out my blog that I post on regularly now
Deletehttp://peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com/
~ Caroline
Fantastic shoes. <3 <3
ReplyDeletexoxo
Ina :*
the first pair of shoes are amazing! and love the second photo <3
ReplyDeletewhat about follow each other?
Let me know :)
have a nice day!
xx
Veronica
http://in-the-jungle-of-fashion.blogspot.it/
Hey Veronica! I actually have a new blog since I stopped posting on this one. It's www.peachykeencaroline.com
Delete