One of my favorite summer songs is Perfect Day by Lady Antebellum and I think that song perfectly described my day yesterday. Even though I live so close to Boston I don't get into to the city nearly enough but yesterday I went to Newbury Street to go shopping with a few of my friends. While I brought home a new pair of jeans a sweater dress, I think my favorite part of the day was when we walked down Com Ave (Commonwealth Avenue) and took pictures. The dress I'm wearing is one of my new favorites! Polka dots seem to be everywhere this fall and summer and I may be getting addicted to the fun pattern. Unfortunately school is only four days and while I was excited a few days ago now I wish I could go back to the beginning of the summer when school days seemed far away.
~ Caroline
Lush Dress, American Eagle Belt
(picture taken by my friend)
Love this picture of my friends. I think it sums up their relationship.


No comments:
Post a Comment