Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fall Craziness

      This past week has been crazy with something new going on every day. Labor Day weekend quickly became my first week of school. I tried to get in as much as I could during Labor Day weekend, while getting together with friends, going to my family barbecue, and soaking up the last rays of Summer. Now my relaxing Summer is over and it's back to the demanding schedule of the school year. None of my teachers felt the need to start off the year slowly so I've already been sent home with a few hours of homework each night. So far I love my classes and being back at school, but I'm sure the excitement will wear off soon. My classes are a bit more interesting than some years I have had before since I am taking Sociology and British Literature. Hopefully these classes will inspire some of my later posts as the year goes on.
~ Caroline 


I found this field with my friends last weekend and was amazed by how gorgeous it was in the bright sunlight. I wore jeans with this shirt from American Eagle which was loose and cool despite being black, making it perfect for this brutally hot day.


 I just love this picture of my friend and her gorgeous summer dress.
Dress: Forever 21


Since my dad is such an amazing cook our barbecues always have one of his amazing new creations. This is a new favorite of mine, toasted ciabatta bread(we use wheat) with grilled peaches, a fig balsamic dip and blue cheese. It was spectacular! We feasted on this as well as steak and chicken kabobs, pasta salad, and peach-raspberry pie for dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment