
At the end of every summer I am pulled between the desire for vacation to never end and the excitement of a new year. While summer is fun and filled with adventures I am always ready for school to begin by September. With the new school year comes new clothes which is probably the reason I enjoy September so much. At the end of August I love searching stores for Summer clothes that can transfer well into Fall. Generally Summer clothes are on sale so I can buy much more than I could if I paid full price. Many summer pieces work well when the weather cools by layering warmer layers with lots of texture. This shirt was a great find at Zara recently. The creamy white fabric is perfect for the end of Summer but when I tied the bottom and added a blazer the outfit felt like Fall. As August ends and the hustle and bustle of the school year starts again I'm sure I'll look back to my lazy summer days with envy, but for now I can't wait for September to begin.
~ Caroline
![]() |
| Urban Outfitters Blazer, Zara Blouse, American Eagle Jeans, Report Flats |

No comments:
Post a Comment