Saturday, August 27, 2011

Fall Boots

        Along with comfy sweaters and dark jeans my favorite fall piece is a great pair of riding or cowboy boots. Every year I start my hunt for the perfect pair early so that by the time the morning comes where I wake up to orange leaves and a cool breeze they are sitting ready to be worn in my closet. A right pair of boots can pull together almost any outfit. Since I have started looking for boots I saw this pair in an add for Vince Camuto at Dillards. I fell in love the second I saw them but on my budget this Fall it seems like a little bit too much to spend. I'm still debating buying them and hoping that I may get them for my birthday in a few weeks. But for now I'll just keep looking online praying that Dillards doesn't run out of my size!
 ~ Caroline 

  
Vince Camuto Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment